I think this is such a pretty wreath image, so I wanted to see if I could also use it for fall. I think it worked!
Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 Sahara Sand cardstock is folded in half to make the base card.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Sahara Sand, I added a 4 x 3 1/2 piece of Sweater Weather Designer Paper, the added a 3/4 x 4 piece of the Chocolate Chip chevron pattern in the same package.
- I cut the Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the smaller end of the Top Note die and placed it along the bottom.
- I inked up the Wonderful Wreath image with Stampin' Write Markers in Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze, then stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock. I cut it out with Paper Snips and added it to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I made a double bow with the Early Espresso Bakers Twine and added it to one side.
- I used my Cajun Craze Candy Dots on the wreath and one at the bottom.
- I stamped Gratitude from Harvest of Thanks with Chocolate Chip ink and stamped on Very Vanilla, then cut it out and placed it across the wreath with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Love how bright and cheerful this wreath is in fall colors! I wish I had a wreath for my front door like it! lol!
Today we are introducing a couple members of our Design Team…stop over to Create with Connie and Mary to see their fun cards and find out more about them! They are also offering BLOG CANDY…find out where to go to put your name in for a FREE subscription to Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013!
It is time for EARLY BIRD SPECIAL on our wonderful FALL COLLECTION featuring the NEW HOLIDAY and regular Stampin' Up! CATALOGS!!!! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!