Look sort of familiar? I just changed up the colors and the orientation from the card that I did HERE. One of a series of cards that I made when playing with the Work of Art stamp set a few weeks ago! I’m surprised that this color combination turned out as well as it did! I know I love Hello Honey with Blackberry Bliss…but it also looks good with Wisteria Wonder, don’t you think?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 Wisteria Wonder with Stylish Stripes (SO glad this is back in the catalog!)
- I added a 3 3/4 x 3 piece of Lullaby Designer Paper along the bottom portion.
- Next I wrapped the Hello Honey In Color Ribbon (see below to get your RIBBON SHARES NOW, another order going in Friday!)
- I stamped the brush image from Work of Art with Wisteria Wonder and Hello Honey on a 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Whisper White, then rounded the corners. I stamped You are Fabulous with Black Stazon on top.
- I added it to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Bitty Butterflies were punched from Hello Honey and Wisteria Wonder and added to the front with Mini Glue dots and Rhinestones added for their bodies!
LOVE this stamp set…so easy to work with!