We did the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop on Saturday. While I had this set out, I made another card using the cute little light bulb and the sunburst from Kinda Eclectic.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- Next is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crushed Curry cardstock.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Back to Black Designer Paper.
- The 2 x 3-1/2 layer of Smoky Slate was punched with the Heart Border Punch across the top, then a 1/2 x 2 strip of Crushed Curry put behind the hearts to show thru the openings. It was placed diagonally on the front of the card.
- The sunburst was stamped partially on the 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 Whisper White panel with Crushed Curry ink and adhered over the Smoky Slate layer.
- The light bulb from You Brighten My Day was stamped on scrap Whisper White, colored with Crushed Curry Marker and punched with the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch, then layered on a 1-3/8″ Circle of Basic Black. It was placed on the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- You Brighten My Day was stamped with Tuxedo Black above the sunburst.
So fun and whimsical, isn’t it?
Did you see our new look? We are getting ready to start our Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations later this month! We will be doing three weeks of NOTHING but CARDS! Every day (Sun-Fri) we will feature stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs and make four different cards using it! On Saturday, we’ll continue our weekly Blog Hop for everyone to enjoy! Join now so you don’t miss anything…plus you can refer back to the projects 24/7 for up to a year! For only $19.95 US, you’ll get over 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas not shown ANYWHERE else! Stop by Create with Connie and Mary today and sign up!