Wow! We are just starting our Week 4 of our new Spring Collection 2015 over on Create with Connie and Mary! We’ve had some wonderful project tutorials so far! And last week was our Card “Create”tions weeks…six different stamp sets were featured with 4 cards each! It’s not too late to join and you’ll have access to the tutorials for up to a year! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I was in a Go Divas swap at Leadership and ended up making this for my swap card. I knew I wanted to use Stampin’ Up!’s new wedding set, Your Perfect Day. And the new Blendabilities of Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi in the Occasions Catalog worked perfectly with it. Of course, you could change out the colors depending on the wedding colors if you wanted.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic Black, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand, add a 2 x 5-1/4 strip of Something Borrowed Designer Paper. Adhere to base.
- Cut the Whisper White cardstock with the Circle Framelit (fifth from smallest). Stamp the Wedding Cake and greeting with Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi Blendabilities Markers. Add to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 3/8 x 4 strip of Basic Black cardstock to go under the bottom of the circle.
- Cut the Pink Pirouette cardstaock with the Circle Framelit (second from smallest). Adhere under the larger circle on the bottom left.
- Tie a bow (sorry mine is flopping here!) from Thick White Twine, add to Pink Pirouette circle with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Punch the flower in Itty Bitty Accents from Pink Pirouette cardstock and add to cake. Add small Rhinestone in the center of flower.
I haven’t purchased a new wedding set in a long time and I especially like this one with all the fun greetings in it!