I love this little flower wheelbarrow in the You’re Sublime stamp set, but I just recently used it. Don’t know why I was “saving” it! I had used every other image in the set! I also am on a mission to use up the leftover class packets that I have. Too many times I don’t use them or make them up and it is just a growing pile on my desk. So, even though this wasn’t the card we made in class, it does use the elements in the packet in a different way! Kind of fun and challenging…and not much cutting involved!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tip Top Taupe, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Bermuda Bay was embossed with the Elegant Dots folder.
- Two strips of Cherry on Top DSP where crossed on the right side of the card.
- The flower wheelbarrow image was stamped with Black Stazon, then using a Blender Pen and my Ink Pads, watercolored.
- The image was stamped again on a scrap of the same DSP, then cut out around the flowers and paper pieced. Hopefully it ties the image together with the card!
HURRY, HURRY!!! Only a FEW MORE DAYS to register for the Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event on July 11th! We’d LOVE to see you there! We have SIX very fun projects for you to make…see the preview photo for a sneak peek. Plus, have fun chatting with other stampers, lunch and PRIZES! See Create with Connie and Mary for more details!