Gosh…the days are going by SO quickly! I really have been hard at work in my studio, but all my projects are for future events…so not a lot to post on my blog! I made up this quick card this morning so you’d see I haven’t disappeared!
I’m loving this darling little set, You’re Sublime! Could definitely be used for kids cards, but I’m loving the cute critters in it for everyone!
Here are the details for this card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red, folded in half.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate is on top
- A 2 x 3-1/4 piece of Everyday Chic Designer Paper was adhered to the bottom of a 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White.
- A snip of 1/4 Real Red Cotton Ribbon hides the seam (SEE MY RIBBON SHARES HERE!!!!)
- The crab was stamped with Black Stazon Ink at the top and watercolored with the AquaPainter and Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker. A little Sahara Sand was watercolored at the base for grounding.
- This panel was popped upon the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a Red button was tied with Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine in a bow and placed on the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
OK…isn’t that just too stinkin’ cute? I think so! I hope YOU have a “snappy day”!
Don’t forget! We’re taking signups for Create with Connie and Mary LIVE Event on July 11th in the Dayton, Ohio area. We had SO much fun last year that you won’t want to miss it! We’re working hard on our projects for this event!