It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge…it’s a color challenge this week!
Here’s my card using these colors:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Hello Honey, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 4 x 4-3/4 piece of Botanical Gardens Designer Paper is cut on the diagonal and adhered to the top.
- A coordinating black print from the same DSP package is cut 1-1/4 x 4 and placed across the front.
- Whisper White is punched with the 2-1/2 Circle Punch and added to the front.
- Large Number Framelits cut the number 50 from Basic Black.
- The Grateful Bunch flowers were stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Hello Honey cardstock and punched with the Blossom Bunch Punch and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Cajun Craze Candy Dots were placed in the center of the flowers.
- A 2 x 2 piece of Hello Honey was punched with the Triple Banner Punch and stamped with the greeting from Grateful Bunch in Tuxedo Black.
That’s it! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary and see what they did with this color challenge!
It’s almost time! We are getting ready for our Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session! Get 5 great project and card set ideas for only $8.95 US. OR…sign up for March & April Mini Sessions for $17.90 US and get a FREE Bonus Spring 3D Project using Going Global stamp set and Going Places Designer Paper! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for more details!