Wow…we hit 400 challenges this time over on Create with Connie and Mary. Well, honestly, it is our 300th challenge…we started at the number 100! lol! But that is still a LOT of challenges and a lot of different designers helping us! We appreciate them all!
This week we have a beautiful color challenge for you to play along with! I had a lot of fun coming up with my card!
Here you go…I used Grateful Bunch.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Lost Lagoon, folded in half.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Neutrals Designer Paper was adhered to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The lace image from Grateful Bunch was added above the DSP with Sahara Sand Ink.
- A 2-1/2 circle was punched from Lost Lagoon and stamped with the leaf image from Grateful Bunch. A portion was cut off for the base, some trimmed off the center, then the top added for the vase. It is adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sets of Grateful Bunch flowers were stamped with Delightful Dijon ink on Delightful Dijon cardstock, then punched with the Blossom Bunch Punch. The large flower was stamped with Sahara Sand Ink on Sahara Sand cardstock, punched, then cut apart for leaves to fill in.
- Pearls were added to the center of the flowers and the greeting was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink in the upper right corner.
- A bow was tied with White Bakers Twine, then added to the vase with a Mini Glue Dot.
Pretty, huh? OK…go check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary!