It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! I love the sketch this week! All different ways you can go with it as you can see from our challenge team entries! So…grab your stamps and play along!
Here’s the card I made…love the little snowman in the set, Snow Place! To me he looks like he is playing dress-up with that big Top Hat and Bow Tie! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Merry Moments Designer Paper (have I said how much I LOVE this paper for Christmas before? lol)
- The 2-1/2 Circle is Real Red, the 2″ Circle is Old Olive, stamped with the words, Snow Way from Snow Place. The Snowman, also from Snow Place, is stamped with Tuxedo Black on Whisper White, the arms with Chocolate Chip and then punched with the 2″ Circle Punch and layered on the 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle of Silver Glimmer Paper.
- The Snowman is highlighted with a Soft Sky Marker, the bow tie is stamped with Real Red Ink, the hat with Tuxedo Black Ink and the holly was inked with Real Red and Old Olive Markers. All were cut with the Snow Friends Framelits. This circle was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For a final touch, the Home for Christmas Designer Button was tied with White Bakers Twine in a bow and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
That’s it! A snowman, some sparkle…what Christmas cards are made of, right? OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary and see what they did this week!