Happy Thursday! It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun color challenge for you this week!
I have been wanting to use my new Flowering Cactus Project Kit…and decided to use just the stamps and dies for this card! And, I absolutely LOVE those Stitched with Whimsy Dies, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Merry Merlot was added on top.
- The 3-3/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic White cardstock was cut/embossed with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies.
- The cactus from Flowering Cactus stamp set was stamped with Old Olive Ink and the flowers with Flirty Flamingo Ink. They were cut with the Flowering Cactus Dies. The flowers were added with Mini Glue Dots.
- Before placing the cactus with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front, the ground was stamped a couple times and greeting with Merry Merlot Ink.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
Doesn’t the embossed stitching just add SO much to the background? I love it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6