Happy Thursday! It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun color challenge for you this week!
I have been wanting to use my new Flowering Cactus Project Kit…and decided to use just the stamps and dies for this card! And, I absolutely LOVE those Stitched with Whimsy Dies, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Merry Merlot was added on top.
- The 3-3/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic White cardstock was cut/embossed with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies.
- The cactus from Flowering Cactus stamp set was stamped with Old Olive Ink and the flowers with Flirty Flamingo Ink. They were cut with the Flowering Cactus Dies. The flowers were added with Mini Glue Dots.
- Before placing the cactus with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front, the ground was stamped a couple times and greeting with Merry Merlot Ink.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
Doesn’t the embossed stitching just add SO much to the background? I love it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6