Happy Thursday! It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun color challenge for you this week!
I have been wanting to use my new Flowering Cactus Project Kit…and decided to use just the stamps and dies for this card! And, I absolutely LOVE those Stitched with Whimsy Dies, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Merry Merlot was added on top.
- The 3-3/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic White cardstock was cut/embossed with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies.
- The cactus from Flowering Cactus stamp set was stamped with Old Olive Ink and the flowers with Flirty Flamingo Ink. They were cut with the Flowering Cactus Dies. The flowers were added with Mini Glue Dots.
- Before placing the cactus with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front, the ground was stamped a couple times and greeting with Merry Merlot Ink.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
Doesn’t the embossed stitching just add SO much to the background? I love it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!