Happy Thursday! It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun color challenge for you this week!
I have been wanting to use my new Flowering Cactus Project Kit…and decided to use just the stamps and dies for this card! And, I absolutely LOVE those Stitched with Whimsy Dies, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Merry Merlot was added on top.
- The 3-3/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic White cardstock was cut/embossed with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies.
- The cactus from Flowering Cactus stamp set was stamped with Old Olive Ink and the flowers with Flirty Flamingo Ink. They were cut with the Flowering Cactus Dies. The flowers were added with Mini Glue Dots.
- Before placing the cactus with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front, the ground was stamped a couple times and greeting with Merry Merlot Ink.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
Doesn’t the embossed stitching just add SO much to the background? I love it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC