Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some gorgeous embroidery pieces. I knew right away that I wanted to use the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Designer Vellum…I love the white flocking on it.
Layering the Poinsettia Plush Vellum DSP on the Smoky Slate cardstock and Silver Foil really makes it shimmer! So pretty!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Plush Poinsettia Vellum Paper was added with Mini Glue Dots in the corners.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Smoky Slate was added across the front and stamped with the greeting from Poinsettia Petals in Basic Gray Ink.
- Two stems were cut from Silver Foil with the Poinsettia Dies and tucked under the strip.
- The small Poinsettia was cut twice from Whisper White cardstock with the embossing and cutting Poinsettia dies. It was adhered together and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals. LOVE the detail!
- The center of the Poinsettia was cut from Silver Foil with the Poinsettia Die and added on top.
Really…the photos just do NOT do this card justice! It is SOOO pretty and has so much texture with the flocking and silver foil! I think I nailed the inspiration challenge this week! lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!