Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some DARLING mushroom cupcakes!
HIPPO HAPPINESS AND CACTUS BUILDER PUNCH
I don’t have the cute Iconic Dies that Mary used on her card (and inspiration for this cupcake photo!), so had to get creative! Mary likes to challenge me once in a while! But I think I rose to the challenge, even though I used a lot of different dies and punches to get there!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/2 piece of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP was added to the front (punch out the mushroom stems with the Cactus Builder Punch in a place that will be covered by the leaf DSP.)
- Add a 2 x 5 piece of the tropical leaf pattern in the Bloom Where You Are Plante DSP and adhere to left side.
- Cut the large medallion with Hippo & Friends Dies from Just Jade cardstock. Stamp the It’s Your Birthday greeting from Mischievous Mouse Stamp Set in Memento Black Ink in upper right corner. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut two different sized Layering Circles from Real Red cardstock with the Dies. Add Basic White 1/4″ circles to the top and trim the bottom on a curve. Use the two punched Cactus Builder mushroom stems and adhere everything to the medallion with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the grass with Palm Dies from Granny Apple Green cardstock. Adhere to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the flowers from Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink and Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Hippo & Friends flower die. Add to grass.
- Stamp the butterfly from Hippo Happiness with Bumblebee detail and Daffodil Delight background on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Hippo & Friends Die. Add to the background with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add Matte Decorative Dots to the flower centers and the butterfly body.
Ha! I did it!!! The DSP and the Cactus Builder Punch worked PERFECTLY for the stems of the mushrooms! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!