Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some DARLING mushroom cupcakes!
HIPPO HAPPINESS AND CACTUS BUILDER PUNCH
I don’t have the cute Iconic Dies that Mary used on her card (and inspiration for this cupcake photo!), so had to get creative! Mary likes to challenge me once in a while! But I think I rose to the challenge, even though I used a lot of different dies and punches to get there!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/2 piece of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP was added to the front (punch out the mushroom stems with the Cactus Builder Punch in a place that will be covered by the leaf DSP.)
- Add a 2 x 5 piece of the tropical leaf pattern in the Bloom Where You Are Plante DSP and adhere to left side.
- Cut the large medallion with Hippo & Friends Dies from Just Jade cardstock. Stamp the It’s Your Birthday greeting from Mischievous Mouse Stamp Set in Memento Black Ink in upper right corner. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut two different sized Layering Circles from Real Red cardstock with the Dies. Add Basic White 1/4″ circles to the top and trim the bottom on a curve. Use the two punched Cactus Builder mushroom stems and adhere everything to the medallion with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the grass with Palm Dies from Granny Apple Green cardstock. Adhere to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the flowers from Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink and Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Hippo & Friends flower die. Add to grass.
- Stamp the butterfly from Hippo Happiness with Bumblebee detail and Daffodil Delight background on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Hippo & Friends Die. Add to the background with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add Matte Decorative Dots to the flower centers and the butterfly body.
Ha! I did it!!! The DSP and the Cactus Builder Punch worked PERFECTLY for the stems of the mushrooms! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!