Welcome to the Mediterranean Cruise Achievers Monthly Blog Hop! Anyone who earned Stampin’ Up!’s Grand Vacation this year was able to participate! Many of us are busily trying to get our excursions and travel arrangements completed for the upcoming trip in May! So exciting since demonstrators from all over will be attending. I can’t wait to meet up with some of the international demos I follow regularly…like the fabulous Kylie who organizes this blog hop!
Our theme this month is “One for the Boys”…I always need masculine card ideas, don’t you? At the bottom of this post is a list of those demos who are participating this month…click on the name after mine (Connie Babbert) to continue on the tour. (You may need to click on the title to go to my blog if you are getting this in an email.)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla, the circle stain from Timeless Textures stamp set was randomly stamped with Crumb Cake ink in the lower right and upper left areas. The speckle image in the same set was used with Lost Lagoon Ink, too.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the black script pattern in Going Places DSP was placed across the front.
- The mug framelit was cut 3 times from patterns in the Going Places DSP and lined up across the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The heart “steam” was cut with a mostly black pattern of DSP, too, and adhered above the last mug.
- The World’s Greatest Guy stamp from Greatest Greetings was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink under the DSP.
My husband loves coffee, so I’m sure he will be getting this card sometime soon!
OK…here’s the list of participants in this month’s blog hop…click on the name after mine, Connie Babbert, to the next fabulous masculine project idea!