Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…this month it is “GREETINGS”, and we each create a simple card every Tuesday using that theme!
This card was made entirely from pieces leftover from different projects I started. I call them “starts”. So, all I had to do with finish the background and base card! SO quick!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tahitian Tide cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sweet Sorbet cardstock was added on top.
- The 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Basic White was embossed with the Cascading Ruffles Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- Sending was cut from Tahitian Tide cardstock with the Sending Die and adhered on front towards the top.
- Comfort & Strength from Sending Smiles Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Tahitian Tide cardstock and cut with the smallest label Sending Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower stem from Sending Smiles was stamped with Parakeet Party Ink and the flower with Sweet Sorbet Ink, center with Daffodil Delight Ink on scrap Basic White, then cut with the Sending Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The In Color Sweet Sorbet Baker’s Twine was tied around the stem in a bow.
- The little flower was cut from Sweet Sorbet cardstock with the Die and added for the “i” with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A small Iridescent Rhinestone was added to the center of the small flower.
I love that new Cascading Ruffles Die! It adds so much movement! Check out what Mary did with this week’s Creatively Simple Greeting Theme over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!