Our theme this month is Holiday Catalog products…we received MANY new Holiday Catalog products on the trip! You are at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you’ll continue around the blog hop by clicking on the link under my name in the bottom list. I’m in the USA, so if you need any of the products I used, please contact me!
- Base is 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 Pool Party Cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Poppy Parade cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Curls & Swirls Embossing Folder.
- An extra 1-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Whisper White was torn across the top and then stamped with the Dashing Deer greeting in Poppy Parade, then added over the swirls background with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The deer from Dashing Deer stamp set were stamped with Soft Suede and cut with the Detailed Deer Thinlit Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few “snowflakes” were cut from Pool Party cardstock with the Detailed Deer Thinlit and added to the background with Mini Glue Dots. A small Rhinestone jewel is in the center.
The Take-Out Box was cut from Pool Party cardstock and decorated the same as the card to have a matching treat box! Here’s a closeup of the top.
A few pictures in Alaska! I HIGHLY recommend visiting Alaska if you can. This was our second trip and we LOVE it, even though we both are more warm weather/beach vacationers! Of course, temps were in the 80s most of the trip, so it was warm!
Welcome to Yukon sign
Emerald Lake in the Yukon
Endicott Arm on the way to Dawe’s Glacier
OK…continue on the Alaska Achievers August 2018 blog hop by clicking under my name, Connie Babbert, on the list below! I’m sure they will have some fabulous creative projects to show you, too! And, visit my ONLINE STORE to order any of the products used! I’m happy to have you as my customer if you don’t already have a demonstrator!