I’ve had this snowman done for a few weeks and have been saving him for this week! Of course, I used the Snow Place stamp set and Snow Friends Framelits to decorate the Cutie Pie Box! Isn’t he SOOOO cute?
- The Cutie Pie Box is cut from Thick White Cardstock.
- The sides I added a 1-3/4 wide strip of Season of Cheer Designer Paper.
- I inked up the face of the snowman with a Basic Black Marker on one side of the Cute Pie Box before putting it together, then colored the nose with Pumpkin Pie.
- I stamped the hat with Tuxedo Black Ink, the scarf with Marina Mist Ink, and the candy cane with Real Red Ink. The holly I inked up with the Real Red and Garden Green Markers. The hat band colored with Marina Mist marker. All were cut with the Snow Friends Framelits and adhered to the front side of the box.
- The buttons were punched with the 1/4″ Circle Punch from Black Glimmer Paper and added with Mini Glue Dots.
I love how he turned out and how easy it is to open the bottom of the box and fill with a special treat!
OK…next up on our Saturday Blog Hop is the Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about how to sign up for our DECEMBER Mini Session starting soon! (Don’t forget, if you signed up for the WINTER BONUS last month, you already have subscribed to this session!)
- Bloomin’ Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- Wonderland (last minute gift packaging idea!)
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin’ Love Card Set
Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!