Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) December’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
SNOWMAN SEASON AND WARM HUGS
I should know better by now…I’ve been married for 41 years! Early in December, I ask my husband if he needs me to make gifts for any of his co-workers or reports, and he says no. Then the week before Christmas, he decides that, yes, he does need “just a few gifts”, and I’m scrambling! It isn’t as if they are expensive…just more of a Thinking of You at Christmas type gift. This year I decided to use the Mini Coffee Carriers we have in the Mini Catalog (they are 50% off now!) I also made one for my UPS driver and my Nail Tech.
I used a combination of stamps and dies. Inside the decorated Mini Coffee Cup are some Lindt chocolates and a gift card. The other side holds a Bailey’s Mini Irish Cream bottle.
- The outside of the Mini Coffee Carrier is covered with Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper (SO happy this will carry over…I love the small prints!)
- The snowman from Snowman Season is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Light Basic Black, Dark Real Red, Light Shaded Spruce, Light Pool Party and Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends. He was punched with the Snowman Builder Punch.
- The holly leaves from Poinsettia Dies were cut/embossed from Old Olive and Mossy Meadow cardstock and added in the background.
- The snowflakes from So Many Snowflakes Dies were cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The stitched circle was cut from Real Red cardstock with the Warm Wrap Dies
- The octagon from Warm Hugs was stamped with Real Red Ink and cut with the dies, and the greeting stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on Pear Pizzazz and cut with the Layered Circles Dies. They were adhered together with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A Red Rhinestone Jewel was added next to the greeting.
- The 3/8″ Real Red Sheer Ribbon was looped and added behind the greeting circles.
- For the lid of the Mini Coffee Cup, I used the same cardstock and ink colors and used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere to the top. There is a Red Rhinestone on top of the Christmas tree.
- The Mini Coffee Cup wrap is cut from Heartwarming Hugs DSP and Real Red cardstock with the Wrap Dies..
- The Bailey’s Irish Cream is placed in a Mosaic Cello Bag and tied with the Real Red Sheer Ribbon.
- The top of the Mini Coffee Carrier is dressed up with some Metallic Mesh, tied with 3/8 Mossy Meadow Striped Ribbon.
I hope they like their little gift! I know my UPS driver really loved his…I’m sure he could use a nice cup of coffee or milk with Bailey’s after a full day of delivering packages! Make sure to grab these products while they are available…many are available at CLEARANCE prices!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Red Rhinestone Embellishments for online orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9