Today’s the day!
The Create with Connie and Mary September 2017
Mini Session is NOW OPEN!
We are featuring products from the NEW HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project when you purchase August & September together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!
To celebrate, I made a little 3D project using my favorite set right now, Painted Harvest. I have a lot of these little 3×3 Note Cubes and they make a special little gift when I need something quick! I usually will tie a matching stamped pen on top…but right now the pens are downstairs and since my knee surgery, I try to limit the number of times I go up and down the steps each day. On Friday, I did get released from the doctor to drive! Hard to believe it has been a month!
- The two-step sunflowers from Painted Harvest were first stamped with the background image in Crushed Curry Ink, then the top layer stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink.
- The centers and the dots in the centers were stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink.
- The two step eaves were stamped with the solid image in Lemon Lime Twist Ink and the veins with Garden Green Ink.
- To fill in a little, the dots were randomly stamped with Lemon Lime Twist Ink in the open spaces.
- Some Crushed Curry Mini Woven Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a bow at the top.
- The “Gather Together & Give Thanks” greeting from Painted Harvest was stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink on the top page.
OK…don’t forget…it’s not too late to join us over on Create with Connie and Mary for some great new projects featuring stamps and bundles in the Holiday Catalog!