Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Autumn Essentials”! We are showing off our favorite things of fall! One of my most favorite things about fall in the Midwest are the changing colors of leaves. Yellows, reds, oranges and greens are SO pretty decorating the hills. We normally will take a long Sunday drive just to see them! This is a quick little box I made up to hold a fall Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer to give away as a gift for my tablemates at a recent scrapbooking retreat I attended.
- The bottom is 5-1/4 x 5-15/16 of Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 2″ on each side, trim the ends and form the box bottom.
- The sleeve around it is 2 x 11, scored at 5 and 6-1/4, then adhered outside around the bottom (and attached only at the bottom).
- A 1-3/4 x 4-12 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper is added to the front.
- A 1/8 hole was punched at the top and some Linen Thread tied in a bow.
- The Stitched Leaves Dies were cut from Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The label from Tasteful Labels was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Autumn Goodness stamp set in Early Espresso Ink and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The acorn from Banner Year was stamped with Crumb Cake and colored with the Early Espresso Marker for the top. It was hand-cut and added to the label with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Champagne Rhinestones were added to decorate the leaves.
This is a fun little project and great way to give out some pocket hand sanitizer! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!