Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Autumn Essentials”! We are showing off our favorite things of fall! One of my most favorite things about fall in the Midwest are the changing colors of leaves. Yellows, reds, oranges and greens are SO pretty decorating the hills. We normally will take a long Sunday drive just to see them! This is a quick little box I made up to hold a fall Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer to give away as a gift for my tablemates at a recent scrapbooking retreat I attended.
- The bottom is 5-1/4 x 5-15/16 of Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 2″ on each side, trim the ends and form the box bottom.
- The sleeve around it is 2 x 11, scored at 5 and 6-1/4, then adhered outside around the bottom (and attached only at the bottom).
- A 1-3/4 x 4-12 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper is added to the front.
- A 1/8 hole was punched at the top and some Linen Thread tied in a bow.
- The Stitched Leaves Dies were cut from Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The label from Tasteful Labels was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Autumn Goodness stamp set in Early Espresso Ink and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The acorn from Banner Year was stamped with Crumb Cake and colored with the Early Espresso Marker for the top. It was hand-cut and added to the label with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Champagne Rhinestones were added to decorate the leaves.
This is a fun little project and great way to give out some pocket hand sanitizer! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC