Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Autumn Essentials”! We are showing off our favorite things of fall! One of my most favorite things about fall in the Midwest are the changing colors of leaves. Yellows, reds, oranges and greens are SO pretty decorating the hills. We normally will take a long Sunday drive just to see them! This is a quick little box I made up to hold a fall Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer to give away as a gift for my tablemates at a recent scrapbooking retreat I attended.
- The bottom is 5-1/4 x 5-15/16 of Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 2″ on each side, trim the ends and form the box bottom.
- The sleeve around it is 2 x 11, scored at 5 and 6-1/4, then adhered outside around the bottom (and attached only at the bottom).
- A 1-3/4 x 4-12 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper is added to the front.
- A 1/8 hole was punched at the top and some Linen Thread tied in a bow.
- The Stitched Leaves Dies were cut from Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The label from Tasteful Labels was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Autumn Goodness stamp set in Early Espresso Ink and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The acorn from Banner Year was stamped with Crumb Cake and colored with the Early Espresso Marker for the top. It was hand-cut and added to the label with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Champagne Rhinestones were added to decorate the leaves.
This is a fun little project and great way to give out some pocket hand sanitizer! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!