Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Autumn Essentials”! We are showing off our favorite things of fall! One of my most favorite things about fall in the Midwest are the changing colors of leaves. Yellows, reds, oranges and greens are SO pretty decorating the hills. We normally will take a long Sunday drive just to see them! This is a quick little box I made up to hold a fall Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer to give away as a gift for my tablemates at a recent scrapbooking retreat I attended.
- The bottom is 5-1/4 x 5-15/16 of Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 2″ on each side, trim the ends and form the box bottom.
- The sleeve around it is 2 x 11, scored at 5 and 6-1/4, then adhered outside around the bottom (and attached only at the bottom).
- A 1-3/4 x 4-12 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper is added to the front.
- A 1/8 hole was punched at the top and some Linen Thread tied in a bow.
- The Stitched Leaves Dies were cut from Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The label from Tasteful Labels was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Autumn Goodness stamp set in Early Espresso Ink and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The acorn from Banner Year was stamped with Crumb Cake and colored with the Early Espresso Marker for the top. It was hand-cut and added to the label with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Champagne Rhinestones were added to decorate the leaves.
This is a fun little project and great way to give out some pocket hand sanitizer! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!