Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is a Christmas Treat or Favor! Those that follow me, know that small favors and treats are my FAVORITE things to do! I made a bunch of these single serve “Mug Cake” holders for my craft show today. Hope I sell out! I think they turned out super CUTE!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/4 and 5-1/2 and folded. Trim the top of one edge with the large Layering Ovals Die.
- Using the cut off partial oval, and a smaller oval die, cut the handle. Adhere to the back (inside) of the front cup.
- Corner round the top corners on the back portion.
- Stamp the front with Snowman Season snowflakes in Coastal Cabana Ink randomly.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White is stamped with the Cup of Christmas greeting in Real Red Ink and adhered to the front.
- The cup base was cut from Real Red cardstock and the striped decoration with Coastal Cabana cardstock with the Cup of Cheer Dies and adhered together, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Since the Mug Mix was Caramel Brownie Mix, I hand-cut the “cake” shape from Early Espresso cardstock and added it behind the top of the cup. Add a Clear Epoxy Dot to the “cake”. (I used a retired Heart, but the circles are still available and would be just as cute.)
- Tie the Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon around the entire cup, tie a knot, then add the wood spoon (Amazon had these teal chevron ones). I stamped the spoon with “Enjoy” from Cup of Christmas in Real Red Ink on the handle.
Isn’t that a FUN little gift? I’ll tuck in a gift card for my mailman and UPS driver! SO sweet! OK, go check out the rest of the Design Team to see they did with the “Christmas Favor or Treat” Blog Hop Challenge this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9