Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is a Christmas Treat or Favor! Those that follow me, know that small favors and treats are my FAVORITE things to do! I made a bunch of these single serve “Mug Cake” holders for my craft show today. Hope I sell out! I think they turned out super CUTE!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/4 and 5-1/2 and folded. Trim the top of one edge with the large Layering Ovals Die.
- Using the cut off partial oval, and a smaller oval die, cut the handle. Adhere to the back (inside) of the front cup.
- Corner round the top corners on the back portion.
- Stamp the front with Snowman Season snowflakes in Coastal Cabana Ink randomly.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White is stamped with the Cup of Christmas greeting in Real Red Ink and adhered to the front.
- The cup base was cut from Real Red cardstock and the striped decoration with Coastal Cabana cardstock with the Cup of Cheer Dies and adhered together, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Since the Mug Mix was Caramel Brownie Mix, I hand-cut the “cake” shape from Early Espresso cardstock and added it behind the top of the cup. Add a Clear Epoxy Dot to the “cake”. (I used a retired Heart, but the circles are still available and would be just as cute.)
- Tie the Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon around the entire cup, tie a knot, then add the wood spoon (Amazon had these teal chevron ones). I stamped the spoon with “Enjoy” from Cup of Christmas in Real Red Ink on the handle.
Isn’t that a FUN little gift? I’ll tuck in a gift card for my mailman and UPS driver! SO sweet! OK, go check out the rest of the Design Team to see they did with the “Christmas Favor or Treat” Blog Hop Challenge this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!
40% off Adhesive/Envelope Sale! November 8-24, 2019 Click here for details!