Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is a Christmas Treat or Favor! Those that follow me, know that small favors and treats are my FAVORITE things to do! I made a bunch of these single serve “Mug Cake” holders for my craft show today. Hope I sell out! I think they turned out super CUTE!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/4 and 5-1/2 and folded. Trim the top of one edge with the large Layering Ovals Die.
- Using the cut off partial oval, and a smaller oval die, cut the handle. Adhere to the back (inside) of the front cup.
- Corner round the top corners on the back portion.
- Stamp the front with Snowman Season snowflakes in Coastal Cabana Ink randomly.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White is stamped with the Cup of Christmas greeting in Real Red Ink and adhered to the front.
- The cup base was cut from Real Red cardstock and the striped decoration with Coastal Cabana cardstock with the Cup of Cheer Dies and adhered together, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Since the Mug Mix was Caramel Brownie Mix, I hand-cut the “cake” shape from Early Espresso cardstock and added it behind the top of the cup. Add a Clear Epoxy Dot to the “cake”. (I used a retired Heart, but the circles are still available and would be just as cute.)
- Tie the Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon around the entire cup, tie a knot, then add the wood spoon (Amazon had these teal chevron ones). I stamped the spoon with “Enjoy” from Cup of Christmas in Real Red Ink on the handle.
Isn’t that a FUN little gift? I’ll tuck in a gift card for my mailman and UPS driver! SO sweet! OK, go check out the rest of the Design Team to see they did with the “Christmas Favor or Treat” Blog Hop Challenge this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!