Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is a Christmas Treat or Favor! Those that follow me, know that small favors and treats are my FAVORITE things to do! I made a bunch of these single serve “Mug Cake” holders for my craft show today. Hope I sell out! I think they turned out super CUTE!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/4 and 5-1/2 and folded. Trim the top of one edge with the large Layering Ovals Die.
- Using the cut off partial oval, and a smaller oval die, cut the handle. Adhere to the back (inside) of the front cup.
- Corner round the top corners on the back portion.
- Stamp the front with Snowman Season snowflakes in Coastal Cabana Ink randomly.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White is stamped with the Cup of Christmas greeting in Real Red Ink and adhered to the front.
- The cup base was cut from Real Red cardstock and the striped decoration with Coastal Cabana cardstock with the Cup of Cheer Dies and adhered together, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Since the Mug Mix was Caramel Brownie Mix, I hand-cut the “cake” shape from Early Espresso cardstock and added it behind the top of the cup. Add a Clear Epoxy Dot to the “cake”. (I used a retired Heart, but the circles are still available and would be just as cute.)
- Tie the Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon around the entire cup, tie a knot, then add the wood spoon (Amazon had these teal chevron ones). I stamped the spoon with “Enjoy” from Cup of Christmas in Real Red Ink on the handle.
Isn’t that a FUN little gift? I’ll tuck in a gift card for my mailman and UPS driver! SO sweet! OK, go check out the rest of the Design Team to see they did with the “Christmas Favor or Treat” Blog Hop Challenge this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!