Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Easter Favors”. I love doing little favors for the place settings at holdays. This is a pretty quick one! The Clear Tiny Treats box does most of the work!
- Assemble the Clear Tiny Treat Box and fill with treats! (I bought these gummy carrots at The Dollar Tree)!
- Cut two pieces of Highland Heather cardstock at 2 x 5-7/8 and score both at 2-1/2 and 4-5/8.
- Stamp with the confetti image from Best Bunny stamp set with Highland Heather Ink randomly over the entire two pieces.
- Punch the larger panel end of both pieces with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- Place Tear & Tape at the other end of one piece right along the edge and wrap the two pieces around the Clear Tiny Treat Box to fit, then adhere. The ends overlap about 1/4″ under the box.
- Add the 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon thru the holes in the tag and tie a bow.
- Cut a 1/2 x 2 piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and cut slits with scissors to make the “grass”. Adhere to bottom of front.
- Stamp the small bunnies in Best Bunny with Memento Black Ink and color with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Color ears and cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Blends. Add to front above grass with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch three flowers from Daffodil Delight cardstock and leaves from Lemon Lime Twist using the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack. Add to front with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add Rhinestone Jewels to centers of each flower.
- Stamp Easter Blessings from Itty Bitty Greetings with Memento Black Ink and punch with Classic Label Punch that is shortened. Tuck end under flower.
Isn’t that a fun favor??? Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Easter Favor Challenge this week! I can’t wait to see their ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH