Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Easter Favors”. I love doing little favors for the place settings at holdays. This is a pretty quick one! The Clear Tiny Treats box does most of the work!
- Assemble the Clear Tiny Treat Box and fill with treats! (I bought these gummy carrots at The Dollar Tree)!
- Cut two pieces of Highland Heather cardstock at 2 x 5-7/8 and score both at 2-1/2 and 4-5/8.
- Stamp with the confetti image from Best Bunny stamp set with Highland Heather Ink randomly over the entire two pieces.
- Punch the larger panel end of both pieces with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- Place Tear & Tape at the other end of one piece right along the edge and wrap the two pieces around the Clear Tiny Treat Box to fit, then adhere. The ends overlap about 1/4″ under the box.
- Add the 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon thru the holes in the tag and tie a bow.
- Cut a 1/2 x 2 piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and cut slits with scissors to make the “grass”. Adhere to bottom of front.
- Stamp the small bunnies in Best Bunny with Memento Black Ink and color with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Color ears and cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Blends. Add to front above grass with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch three flowers from Daffodil Delight cardstock and leaves from Lemon Lime Twist using the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack. Add to front with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add Rhinestone Jewels to centers of each flower.
- Stamp Easter Blessings from Itty Bitty Greetings with Memento Black Ink and punch with Classic Label Punch that is shortened. Tuck end under flower.
Isn’t that a fun favor??? Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Easter Favor Challenge this week! I can’t wait to see their ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR