Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Easter Favors”. I love doing little favors for the place settings at holdays. This is a pretty quick one! The Clear Tiny Treats box does most of the work!
- Assemble the Clear Tiny Treat Box and fill with treats! (I bought these gummy carrots at The Dollar Tree)!
- Cut two pieces of Highland Heather cardstock at 2 x 5-7/8 and score both at 2-1/2 and 4-5/8.
- Stamp with the confetti image from Best Bunny stamp set with Highland Heather Ink randomly over the entire two pieces.
- Punch the larger panel end of both pieces with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- Place Tear & Tape at the other end of one piece right along the edge and wrap the two pieces around the Clear Tiny Treat Box to fit, then adhere. The ends overlap about 1/4″ under the box.
- Add the 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon thru the holes in the tag and tie a bow.
- Cut a 1/2 x 2 piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and cut slits with scissors to make the “grass”. Adhere to bottom of front.
- Stamp the small bunnies in Best Bunny with Memento Black Ink and color with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Color ears and cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Blends. Add to front above grass with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch three flowers from Daffodil Delight cardstock and leaves from Lemon Lime Twist using the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack. Add to front with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add Rhinestone Jewels to centers of each flower.
- Stamp Easter Blessings from Itty Bitty Greetings with Memento Black Ink and punch with Classic Label Punch that is shortened. Tuck end under flower.
Isn’t that a fun favor??? Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Easter Favor Challenge this week! I can’t wait to see their ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!