Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Easter Favors”. I love doing little favors for the place settings at holdays. This is a pretty quick one! The Clear Tiny Treats box does most of the work!
- Assemble the Clear Tiny Treat Box and fill with treats! (I bought these gummy carrots at The Dollar Tree)!
- Cut two pieces of Highland Heather cardstock at 2 x 5-7/8 and score both at 2-1/2 and 4-5/8.
- Stamp with the confetti image from Best Bunny stamp set with Highland Heather Ink randomly over the entire two pieces.
- Punch the larger panel end of both pieces with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- Place Tear & Tape at the other end of one piece right along the edge and wrap the two pieces around the Clear Tiny Treat Box to fit, then adhere. The ends overlap about 1/4″ under the box.
- Add the 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon thru the holes in the tag and tie a bow.
- Cut a 1/2 x 2 piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and cut slits with scissors to make the “grass”. Adhere to bottom of front.
- Stamp the small bunnies in Best Bunny with Memento Black Ink and color with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Color ears and cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Blends. Add to front above grass with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch three flowers from Daffodil Delight cardstock and leaves from Lemon Lime Twist using the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack. Add to front with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add Rhinestone Jewels to centers of each flower.
- Stamp Easter Blessings from Itty Bitty Greetings with Memento Black Ink and punch with Classic Label Punch that is shortened. Tuck end under flower.
Isn’t that a fun favor??? Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Easter Favor Challenge this week! I can’t wait to see their ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF