Valentine’s Day is next week, so we thought we’d help you out! This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday blog hop, we are celebrating Valentine’s Day with Valentine favors ideas!
- The Best Dressed base purse was made by cutting TWO of the purse sides from Real Red cardstock and adhering together with Tear & Tape.
- The handles were cut with the die from Real Red cardstock, too.
- The pocket was cut with the Die from the From My Heart Designer Paper and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The button and four buckles were cut with the Die from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the pocket and handles.
- The scallop heart from Heartfelt stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink and hand-cut, then pierced with a hole at the top to tie on the White Bakers Twine.
- Love was stamped with Real Red ink and punched with a shortened Classic Label Punch, then added to the heart with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A From My Heart Faceted Gem was added to the heart.
- The 3 x 9 Printed Gusseted Bag was filled with Heart Treats, then tied with White Baker’s Twine.
- This purse is a very nice size for treat and I love the Valentine take on it!
What a sweet Valentine favor for someone! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous favor! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!