Valentine’s Day is next week, so we thought we’d help you out! This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday blog hop, we are celebrating Valentine’s Day with Valentine favors ideas!
- The Best Dressed base purse was made by cutting TWO of the purse sides from Real Red cardstock and adhering together with Tear & Tape.
- The handles were cut with the die from Real Red cardstock, too.
- The pocket was cut with the Die from the From My Heart Designer Paper and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The button and four buckles were cut with the Die from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the pocket and handles.
- The scallop heart from Heartfelt stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink and hand-cut, then pierced with a hole at the top to tie on the White Bakers Twine.
- Love was stamped with Real Red ink and punched with a shortened Classic Label Punch, then added to the heart with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A From My Heart Faceted Gem was added to the heart.
- The 3 x 9 Printed Gusseted Bag was filled with Heart Treats, then tied with White Baker’s Twine.
- This purse is a very nice size for treat and I love the Valentine take on it!
What a sweet Valentine favor for someone! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous favor! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: XZVN372F