Valentine’s Day is next week, so we thought we’d help you out! This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday blog hop, we are celebrating Valentine’s Day with Valentine favors ideas!
- The Best Dressed base purse was made by cutting TWO of the purse sides from Real Red cardstock and adhering together with Tear & Tape.
- The handles were cut with the die from Real Red cardstock, too.
- The pocket was cut with the Die from the From My Heart Designer Paper and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The button and four buckles were cut with the Die from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the pocket and handles.
- The scallop heart from Heartfelt stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink and hand-cut, then pierced with a hole at the top to tie on the White Bakers Twine.
- Love was stamped with Real Red ink and punched with a shortened Classic Label Punch, then added to the heart with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A From My Heart Faceted Gem was added to the heart.
- The 3 x 9 Printed Gusseted Bag was filled with Heart Treats, then tied with White Baker’s Twine.
- This purse is a very nice size for treat and I love the Valentine take on it!
What a sweet Valentine favor for someone! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous favor! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC