Valentine’s Day is next week, so we thought we’d help you out! This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday blog hop, we are celebrating Valentine’s Day with Valentine favors ideas!
- The Best Dressed base purse was made by cutting TWO of the purse sides from Real Red cardstock and adhering together with Tear & Tape.
- The handles were cut with the die from Real Red cardstock, too.
- The pocket was cut with the Die from the From My Heart Designer Paper and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The button and four buckles were cut with the Die from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the pocket and handles.
- The scallop heart from Heartfelt stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink and hand-cut, then pierced with a hole at the top to tie on the White Bakers Twine.
- Love was stamped with Real Red ink and punched with a shortened Classic Label Punch, then added to the heart with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A From My Heart Faceted Gem was added to the heart.
- The 3 x 9 Printed Gusseted Bag was filled with Heart Treats, then tied with White Baker’s Twine.
- This purse is a very nice size for treat and I love the Valentine take on it!
What a sweet Valentine favor for someone! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous favor! See what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6