Oh…had a wonderful time at On Stage Live in Salt Lake City…loved catching up with friends and meeting new ones. AND…being one of the first to see the NEW CATALOG! Can you say WOW! Yes, my pocketbook is screaming already in anticipation! All is well, except that my flight coming home was delayed almost 3 hours in Phoenix and I didn’t get home until 2:00 AM Monday morning! lol!
I wanted to show the On Stage Roommate Gift I made using the Sunburst Flower again, this time with Night of Navy Polka Dot pattern DSP. It is adhered to a thick notepad of paper, so I went with the red/white/navy color scheme.
- The notepad was already covered with the navy/red print.
- I cut four Sunbursts from the navy Regals Patterned DSP Stack, then cut with varying sizes of Circle Framelits.
- Just a Note from Watercolor Wishes is stamped with Real Red on Whisper White, then punched with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch and layered on a 1-3/4 circle of Red Glimmer Paper, then added to the center of the flower.
- A Real Red button is tied with White Baker’s Twine and tied in a bow, then adhered to the center with Mini Glue Dots.
- A Sunburst was cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock and cut for the flower leaves.
- Finally, the letter A was cut with the Serif Essentials Dies (retired) from Whisper White cardstock, adhered to the front and blinged up with Rhinestones.
- There was also a matching pen for the notepad.
I love making these type of gifts for friends and roommates! But I especially LOVE this flower!