I made up a couple batches of these little favors using the Note Tag Punch for my Stamp Club orders this month in celebration of Halloween! I love the little bottles and tags in this set! Here’s the first batch I did…of course, like usual, I start giving them out before they are all done, so I didn’t get a photo of all of them! Don’t they kind of look like tombstones all together like this? lol!
- The base is 1-1/2 x 6 Basic Black cardstock. Feed the cardstock thru the back of the Note Tag Punch and punch the top.
- Score at 2-1/4 and 3-1/4 from the punched top. Then punch the other side.
- Stamp the Happy Hauntings tag with Memento Tuxedo Black on Tangerine Twist cardstock and punch with the Note Tag Punch as normal. Adhere on the shorter side to equal up the sides.
- Wrap a 1 x 3 piece of Happy Hauntings Designer Paper around a chocolate Hershey Nugget and adhere inside the 1″ section.
- Pierce a hole and close with the Candy Dot Base and Candy Dot on front.
- Stamp the narrow bottle with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Rich Razzleberry cardstock, cut out and adhere to the front of the treat with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
They were quick and fun to put together. Think I’ll make up another little batch for my husband’s co-workers!
We just opened the October Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session! It’s not too late to join! Here are the details…don’t miss out!
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available NOW!
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves (or Lighthearted Leaves could be used!)
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season