Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Easter favors (to coordinate with the Easter cards we did last week)! Not getting together for Easter dinner this year, but still plan on having the grandkid families over (separately!) to hunt Easter eggs outside…keeping a distance of 6 feet, of course!
I made a cello bag holder for some Palmer Chocolate Easter Eggs. Love that little bunny in the Welcome Easter stamp set! And, like last week, I used the Best Dressed Designer Paper…such nice colors for Easter!
- The base is actually two parts.
- On the left the 2-1/2 x 6 piece of Best Dressed floral DSP was adhered to a 2-3/4 x 6 piece of Mint Macaron cardstock.
- On the right, a tray was made from 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Mint Macaron, scored with the short side on top at 1/4 and 1-1/2.
- The eggs were adhered to the center of the tray with Mini Glue Dots, then the tray added to the larger base to form one piece.
- The tag was cut with the Bonanza Die from Mint Macaron cardstock.
- A 3/4 x 2-1/4 piece of striped Best Dressed DSP was added to the bottom.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Flirty Flamingo and Light Crumb Cake Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Easter was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut closely around the words, then adhere to the top of the tag.
- A trio of Nobel Peacock pink Rhinestones were added in the background.
- The base piece slides into the 3 x 9 Printed Gusset Cellophane Bag and is tied with Petal Pink 1/4 Metallic Edge Ribbon with the tag added to the ribbon.
SOOOO cute!!! This was so fun to design! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!