Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Easter favors (to coordinate with the Easter cards we did last week)! Not getting together for Easter dinner this year, but still plan on having the grandkid families over (separately!) to hunt Easter eggs outside…keeping a distance of 6 feet, of course!
I made a cello bag holder for some Palmer Chocolate Easter Eggs. Love that little bunny in the Welcome Easter stamp set! And, like last week, I used the Best Dressed Designer Paper…such nice colors for Easter!
- The base is actually two parts.
- On the left the 2-1/2 x 6 piece of Best Dressed floral DSP was adhered to a 2-3/4 x 6 piece of Mint Macaron cardstock.
- On the right, a tray was made from 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Mint Macaron, scored with the short side on top at 1/4 and 1-1/2.
- The eggs were adhered to the center of the tray with Mini Glue Dots, then the tray added to the larger base to form one piece.
- The tag was cut with the Bonanza Die from Mint Macaron cardstock.
- A 3/4 x 2-1/4 piece of striped Best Dressed DSP was added to the bottom.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Flirty Flamingo and Light Crumb Cake Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Easter was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut closely around the words, then adhere to the top of the tag.
- A trio of Nobel Peacock pink Rhinestones were added in the background.
- The base piece slides into the 3 x 9 Printed Gusset Cellophane Bag and is tied with Petal Pink 1/4 Metallic Edge Ribbon with the tag added to the ribbon.
SOOOO cute!!! This was so fun to design! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM