Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Easter favors (to coordinate with the Easter cards we did last week)! Not getting together for Easter dinner this year, but still plan on having the grandkid families over (separately!) to hunt Easter eggs outside…keeping a distance of 6 feet, of course!
I made a cello bag holder for some Palmer Chocolate Easter Eggs. Love that little bunny in the Welcome Easter stamp set! And, like last week, I used the Best Dressed Designer Paper…such nice colors for Easter!
- The base is actually two parts.
- On the left the 2-1/2 x 6 piece of Best Dressed floral DSP was adhered to a 2-3/4 x 6 piece of Mint Macaron cardstock.
- On the right, a tray was made from 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Mint Macaron, scored with the short side on top at 1/4 and 1-1/2.
- The eggs were adhered to the center of the tray with Mini Glue Dots, then the tray added to the larger base to form one piece.
- The tag was cut with the Bonanza Die from Mint Macaron cardstock.
- A 3/4 x 2-1/4 piece of striped Best Dressed DSP was added to the bottom.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Flirty Flamingo and Light Crumb Cake Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Easter was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut closely around the words, then adhere to the top of the tag.
- A trio of Nobel Peacock pink Rhinestones were added in the background.
- The base piece slides into the 3 x 9 Printed Gusset Cellophane Bag and is tied with Petal Pink 1/4 Metallic Edge Ribbon with the tag added to the ribbon.
SOOOO cute!!! This was so fun to design! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV