Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Easter favors (to coordinate with the Easter cards we did last week)! Not getting together for Easter dinner this year, but still plan on having the grandkid families over (separately!) to hunt Easter eggs outside…keeping a distance of 6 feet, of course!
I made a cello bag holder for some Palmer Chocolate Easter Eggs. Love that little bunny in the Welcome Easter stamp set! And, like last week, I used the Best Dressed Designer Paper…such nice colors for Easter!
- The base is actually two parts.
- On the left the 2-1/2 x 6 piece of Best Dressed floral DSP was adhered to a 2-3/4 x 6 piece of Mint Macaron cardstock.
- On the right, a tray was made from 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Mint Macaron, scored with the short side on top at 1/4 and 1-1/2.
- The eggs were adhered to the center of the tray with Mini Glue Dots, then the tray added to the larger base to form one piece.
- The tag was cut with the Bonanza Die from Mint Macaron cardstock.
- A 3/4 x 2-1/4 piece of striped Best Dressed DSP was added to the bottom.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Flirty Flamingo and Light Crumb Cake Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Easter was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut closely around the words, then adhere to the top of the tag.
- A trio of Nobel Peacock pink Rhinestones were added in the background.
- The base piece slides into the 3 x 9 Printed Gusset Cellophane Bag and is tied with Petal Pink 1/4 Metallic Edge Ribbon with the tag added to the ribbon.
SOOOO cute!!! This was so fun to design! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27