Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve last year’s Incentive Trip on a Norway Cruise that we will be taking this upcoming May! I’m joining the top 1% of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who have earned this reward. Our blog hop theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
Demos are able to preorder certain items from the upcoming Annual Catalog! One of those items is the Cheerful Daisies Stamp set and coordinating Cheerful Daisies Dies! I’ve also used some of the upcoming In Colors and new Core Colors on here!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Copper Clay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Lemon Lolly is stamped with the large outline daisy with Lemon Lolly Ink randomly in the background.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Copper Clay cardstock was added across the front towards the bottom.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Fresh as a Daisy Designer Paper was added to the background towards the left side over the Copper Clay strip.
- The large floral die from Cheerful Daisies Dies was cut from Basic White cardstock, then colored with Copper Clay and Wild Wheat Stampin’ Blends and Garden Green Marker for the leaves. Another leaf set was cut with the Dies and colored. All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Pebbled Path Ink on Basic White and cut with the label in the Cheerful Daisies Dies. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a trio of Adhesive Backed Solid Gems were added to the background.
I love the flowers in this set. So pretty! If you need any supplies to recreate these projects, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: 4N99JVCA
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!