Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Incentive Trip Reward and I am happy to have joined the top 1% of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who have or will earn the Norway Cruise Incentive Trip for next year! Our blog hop theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
I wanted to use the butterfly wings a little different way, so I created a flower out of them!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 4 piece of Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper was torn across diagonally.
- The DSP was adhered to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock and added to the front of the base card.
- The greeting from Best Butterflies stamp set was stamped with Starry Sky Ink.
- The chevron butterfly wings were cut three times from Fresh Freesia cardstock. The outlines of the wings were cut three times from Daffodil Delight cardstock. They were adhered together, then each “wing” was cut apart for the petals.
- The smallest Stylish Shapes circle was cut TWICE from Daffodil Delight cardstsock. On one, the petals were individually adhered to support them. The other covered the front of the petals for the center of the flower.
- The diamond wings were stamped with Parakeet Party Ink on Parakeet Party cardstock, then cut with the wing outline, to make the leaves.
- The flower and leaves were added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An orange Fun Flower was added to the center of the flower.
Isn’t that SO cute? If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!