I’m so happy to be hopping with the Stampin’ Up! Alaska Incentive Trip Achievers! This blog hop is for those demonstrators who have earned this fabulous trip! You are here at my blog, CONNIE BABBERT, continue on to the next person by finding the name after mine on the list at the bottom! I’m in the USA, so if you have questions or need the products to reproduce this project, feel free to contact me!
The past six months I’ve been busy with a big house move, our SU Incentive trip to Thailand and then knee replacement surgery, PLUS getting my new studio cabinets designed and installed and all my creative goodies back in their proper place! Whew! But, I did this Fall project using Painted Harvest Bundle and was saving it for the next time I could play along with this blog hop! It will fit in a standard 8 x 10 frame for a little Home Decor this fall!
Here are the details:
- The base is 8 x 10 Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The FALL letters were cut out of the center of a 6×6 sheet of Wood Textures Designer Paper. Then it was added to a 6-1/4 x 6-1/4 layer of Early Espresso Cardstock (TIP: the cut out portion is hidden behind the sunflower layer…great way to save on cardstock or DSP!)
- A 3-3/4 x 7-3/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped several times with the flower image in Painted Harvest in the colors of Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry. The leaves with Lemon Lime Twist and Always Artichoke Inks. The centers with Early Espresso Ink. The background dots in Crumb Cake Ink
- The edges were sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and the greeting stamped with Early Espresso Ink.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White, four more flowers were stamped, along with four sets of leaves and two acorns. Only the center petals of two of the flowers were hand-cut, then placed on top of the full cut flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were punched with the Leaf Punch and tucked around the flowers.
- The two acorns were hand-cut an added under one of the flowers.
- A double strand of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the center of one flower. A Gold Faceted Gem was added to the center of the other flower.
Hope you like my Painted Harvest Home Decor piece and are inspired to make one for yourself or as a gift! Now, make sure you check out the rest of the Grand Vacation Hawaii Blog Hop by going to the next person in line on the list below after my name, CONNIE BABBERT! Enjoy!