I’m so happy to be hopping with the Stampin’ Up! Alaska Incentive Trip Achievers! This blog hop is for those demonstrators who have earned this fabulous trip! You are here at my blog, CONNIE BABBERT, continue on to the next person by finding the name after mine on the list at the bottom! I’m in the USA, so if you have questions or need the products to reproduce this project, feel free to contact me!
Our theme this month is “Anything Goes”. I’ve been SUPER busy working on craft fair items…I do a big one at a local high school every year. I’m way behind on getting things ready, but will pull some late nights to get it done! lol! I’m showing off an ornament I did this year at my Christmas Quilt class…they loved it! The Gold Metallic Paper and Red Glimmer Paper really makes it show off! I can’t wait to hang it on my Christmas tree…hmmm, another thing that still needs done! I used to make these years ago and love this updated version!
Here are the details:
- Cut the Red Glimmer Paper and Thick Whisper White to 3×3 squares.
- Cut the green check Quilted Christmas Designer Paper with the star Quilt Builder Framelit and center on Whisper White.
- Cut the outline Quilt with the Quilt Builder Framelits from Gold Metallic Paper and center over the DSP star. Adhere all together as shown with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut the flower outline shape from Real Red cardstock and add the cut-out petals to the insides. Glue to the center of the quilt image.
- Add a Gold Faceted Gem in the center of the flower.
- Punch a 1/8″ Circle at the top of the ornament thru the Red Glimmer Paper. Feed the Quilted 1/4″ Ribbon thru the hole and tie a knot.
Hope you like my pretty Christmas Quilt Ornament and are inspired to make one for yourself or as a gift! Now, make sure you check out the rest of the Alaska Achievers November 2017 Blog Hop by going to the next person in line on the list below after my name, CONNIE BABBERT! Enjoy!