At Stampin’ Up!, we’ve rolled over a new year and now the Maui Achievers are together for a monthly Blog Hop! I’m happy to say that I’ll be continuing, as I’m thankful to have earned the Maui Incentive Trip! I very much appreciate my customers and downline who helped me earn this trip! This month’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING GOES! Isn’t that easy?
CUP OF CHRISTMAS
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Night Before Christmas Designer Paper.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Pretty Peacock Foil was added across the front.
- Two 1/2 x 4-1/4 strips of Real Red cardstock were added above the DSP and below the Foil.
- One cup from Cups of Christmas was stamped with Pretty Peacock on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with Cup of Cheer Dies.
- The greeting was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the opposite handle Cup of Cheer Die.
- The Candy Cane Dies were cut from Real Red and Whisper White cardstock and adhered together, then added to the cup.
- A sprig of Pretty Peacock cardstock greenery was cut with the Dies and added behind the candy cane. The bow was cut from Real Red and aded on top.
- The poinsettia was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and colored with the Light & Dark Real Red and Light Cherry Cobbler Blends, the center with Mango Melody Blends, then added to the polka dot cup with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The Vanilla cup was added to the DSP and the Pretty Peacock cup was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
So fun to give this card to a special friend, right? If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my October Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OCTOBER HOST CODE: RC4URSYV
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!