Yep! Another Best Bunny card! AND…I did another Freshly Made Sketches (FMS378) challenge!
Since Best Bunny is STILL on my desk from working on the tutorials for the Create with Connie and Mary Best Bunny Treat Box Collection, I just had to use it. I especially LOVE this tiny bunny stamp!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock (I have GOT to remember to buy more of this before it retires!)
- On top the Whisper White cardstock is cut with the next to largest Stitched Rectangle Framelit measuring 3-3/8 x 4-3/4.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Gingham Designer Paper (Lemon Lime Twist) is added to the front.
- Welcome Little One greeting from Best Bunny is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- The three bunnies were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch. They were colored with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends.
- Each bunny circle was added to the corresponding 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle punches and then popped up on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some iridescent Twinkle stars were added in the background for a little bling.
Ahhh, such sweet little bunnies in the “peeps” colors! LOVE them!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27