Yep! Another Best Bunny card! AND…I did another Freshly Made Sketches (FMS378) challenge!
Since Best Bunny is STILL on my desk from working on the tutorials for the Create with Connie and Mary Best Bunny Treat Box Collection, I just had to use it. I especially LOVE this tiny bunny stamp!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock (I have GOT to remember to buy more of this before it retires!)
- On top the Whisper White cardstock is cut with the next to largest Stitched Rectangle Framelit measuring 3-3/8 x 4-3/4.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Gingham Designer Paper (Lemon Lime Twist) is added to the front.
- Welcome Little One greeting from Best Bunny is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- The three bunnies were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch. They were colored with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends.
- Each bunny circle was added to the corresponding 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle punches and then popped up on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some iridescent Twinkle stars were added in the background for a little bling.
Ahhh, such sweet little bunnies in the “peeps” colors! LOVE them!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!