Yep! Another Best Bunny card! AND…I did another Freshly Made Sketches (FMS378) challenge!
Since Best Bunny is STILL on my desk from working on the tutorials for the Create with Connie and Mary Best Bunny Treat Box Collection, I just had to use it. I especially LOVE this tiny bunny stamp!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock (I have GOT to remember to buy more of this before it retires!)
- On top the Whisper White cardstock is cut with the next to largest Stitched Rectangle Framelit measuring 3-3/8 x 4-3/4.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Gingham Designer Paper (Lemon Lime Twist) is added to the front.
- Welcome Little One greeting from Best Bunny is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- The three bunnies were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch. They were colored with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends.
- Each bunny circle was added to the corresponding 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle punches and then popped up on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some iridescent Twinkle stars were added in the background for a little bling.
Ahhh, such sweet little bunnies in the “peeps” colors! LOVE them!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF