Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme this month is New Catalog products. Those that were at OnStage will have some sneak peeks, but I wasn’t able to attend. I am using a stamp set and punch that WILL carryover to the new catalog, Butterfly Gala! We waited forever for it, didn’t we? You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
I used a special fun fold on my card, too! The front panel is narrower than the base and folds up!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Night of Navy cardstock.
- I cut a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Melon Mambo cardstock.
- The Whisper White panel is cut 3 x 5-3/4, then scored at 1/2″. The 1/2″ flap is placed behind the Melon Mambo layer and the entire layer adhered to the base Night of Navy cardstock.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Neutrals DSP (Night of Navy stripe) was added to the front of the Whisper White panel.
- The greeting from Butterfly Gala was stamped with Night of Navy on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Labels Framelits (YES! These are in the NEW catalog!) It was placed on the front panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterflies from Butterfly Gala were stamped with Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Inks and punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- The bodies of the butterflies were stamped with Night of Navy Ink. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the bodies of the butterflies for a little bling.
- Inside, one of the extra little butterflies was added. It is hidden by the flap on front.
Aren’t those butterflies SO sweet? I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
40% off Adhesive/Envelope Sale! November 8-24, 2019 Click here for details!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!