Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme this month is New Catalog products. Those that were at OnStage will have some sneak peeks, but I wasn’t able to attend. I am using a stamp set and punch that WILL carryover to the new catalog, Butterfly Gala! We waited forever for it, didn’t we? You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
I used a special fun fold on my card, too! The front panel is narrower than the base and folds up!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Night of Navy cardstock.
- I cut a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Melon Mambo cardstock.
- The Whisper White panel is cut 3 x 5-3/4, then scored at 1/2″. The 1/2″ flap is placed behind the Melon Mambo layer and the entire layer adhered to the base Night of Navy cardstock.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Neutrals DSP (Night of Navy stripe) was added to the front of the Whisper White panel.
- The greeting from Butterfly Gala was stamped with Night of Navy on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Labels Framelits (YES! These are in the NEW catalog!) It was placed on the front panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterflies from Butterfly Gala were stamped with Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Inks and punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- The bodies of the butterflies were stamped with Night of Navy Ink. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the bodies of the butterflies for a little bling.
- Inside, one of the extra little butterflies was added. It is hidden by the flap on front.
Aren’t those butterflies SO sweet? I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!