Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme this month is New Catalog products. Those that were at OnStage will have some sneak peeks, but I wasn’t able to attend. I am using a stamp set and punch that WILL carryover to the new catalog, Butterfly Gala! We waited forever for it, didn’t we? You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
I used a special fun fold on my card, too! The front panel is narrower than the base and folds up!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Night of Navy cardstock.
- I cut a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Melon Mambo cardstock.
- The Whisper White panel is cut 3 x 5-3/4, then scored at 1/2″. The 1/2″ flap is placed behind the Melon Mambo layer and the entire layer adhered to the base Night of Navy cardstock.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Neutrals DSP (Night of Navy stripe) was added to the front of the Whisper White panel.
- The greeting from Butterfly Gala was stamped with Night of Navy on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Labels Framelits (YES! These are in the NEW catalog!) It was placed on the front panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterflies from Butterfly Gala were stamped with Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Inks and punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- The bodies of the butterflies were stamped with Night of Navy Ink. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the bodies of the butterflies for a little bling.
- Inside, one of the extra little butterflies was added. It is hidden by the flap on front.
Aren’t those butterflies SO sweet? I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!