Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme this month is New Catalog products. Those that were at OnStage will have some sneak peeks, but I wasn’t able to attend. I am using a stamp set and punch that WILL carryover to the new catalog, Butterfly Gala! We waited forever for it, didn’t we? You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
I used a special fun fold on my card, too! The front panel is narrower than the base and folds up!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Night of Navy cardstock.
- I cut a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Melon Mambo cardstock.
- The Whisper White panel is cut 3 x 5-3/4, then scored at 1/2″. The 1/2″ flap is placed behind the Melon Mambo layer and the entire layer adhered to the base Night of Navy cardstock.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Neutrals DSP (Night of Navy stripe) was added to the front of the Whisper White panel.
- The greeting from Butterfly Gala was stamped with Night of Navy on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Labels Framelits (YES! These are in the NEW catalog!) It was placed on the front panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterflies from Butterfly Gala were stamped with Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Inks and punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- The bodies of the butterflies were stamped with Night of Navy Ink. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the bodies of the butterflies for a little bling.
- Inside, one of the extra little butterflies was added. It is hidden by the flap on front.
Aren’t those butterflies SO sweet? I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6