Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! April’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
ORNATE GARDEN SUITE
The Ornate Garden Suite is a sneak peek offering from the NEW upcoming Annual Catalog! Yes, customers can order the suite NOW and not have to wait until June for some new catalog products! Isn’t that exciting? It is a beautiful suite, too! But, I actually just used a couple things from it…the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder and the Ornate Garden Designer Paper! I’ve been challenged to create cards for my Club Kits that don’t have much stamping…my customers can switch out whatever greeting they have on hand. So this is one for that purpose…a few punches, some designer paper and pretty embellishments make the card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Early Espresso cardstock is embossed with the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Ornate Garden Designer Paper is added towards the right side.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of coordinating Ornate Garden Designer Paper goes across the front.
- Mango Melody cardstock was punched twice with the Medium Daisy Punch and the centers colored with Mango Melody Ink with a sponge dauber. They were adhered together with Monoadhesive Glue, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Old Olive cardstock was punched with the Leaf Punch and curled on the edges, then tucked under the daisy with Monoadhesive Glue.
- Celebrate Every Moment greeting from Honey Bee stamp set (LOVE this set for the greetings alone!!!) was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Champagne Rhinestones were added to the tag.
- The yellow Perennial Essence Flower Center was colored with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker to change it to a brown color! Love how that turned out!
Isn’t that fun? I haven’t used my Medium Daisy punch all that much, so it was fun to pull out and use! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Perennial Essence Floral Centers for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
HOST CODE: MNF6AZFN
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27