Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! April’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
ORNATE GARDEN SUITE
The Ornate Garden Suite is a sneak peek offering from the NEW upcoming Annual Catalog! Yes, customers can order the suite NOW and not have to wait until June for some new catalog products! Isn’t that exciting? It is a beautiful suite, too! But, I actually just used a couple things from it…the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder and the Ornate Garden Designer Paper! I’ve been challenged to create cards for my Club Kits that don’t have much stamping…my customers can switch out whatever greeting they have on hand. So this is one for that purpose…a few punches, some designer paper and pretty embellishments make the card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Early Espresso cardstock is embossed with the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Ornate Garden Designer Paper is added towards the right side.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of coordinating Ornate Garden Designer Paper goes across the front.
- Mango Melody cardstock was punched twice with the Medium Daisy Punch and the centers colored with Mango Melody Ink with a sponge dauber. They were adhered together with Monoadhesive Glue, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Old Olive cardstock was punched with the Leaf Punch and curled on the edges, then tucked under the daisy with Monoadhesive Glue.
- Celebrate Every Moment greeting from Honey Bee stamp set (LOVE this set for the greetings alone!!!) was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Champagne Rhinestones were added to the tag.
- The yellow Perennial Essence Flower Center was colored with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker to change it to a brown color! Love how that turned out!
Isn’t that fun? I haven’t used my Medium Daisy punch all that much, so it was fun to pull out and use! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Perennial Essence Floral Centers for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
HOST CODE: MNF6AZFN
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!