OK…yes, I admit it…I’m slightly obsessed with Beautiful Bunch right now. I honestly did not think I would like it as much as I do! It’s easy because it has the coordinating punch. And, quite simply, it makes beautiful cards so easy to make! And, this time I only used a single bloom instead of the double that I’ve been doing. I also matched it with the GORGEOUS, YUMMY Gold Soiree Designer Paper. I finally cut into it! I love the silky feel to the paper and the shimmery gold in it!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pistachio Pudding and I rounded the corners on the bottom.
- I cut a 3 x 6 piece of Gold Soiree Designer Paper, then placed it at an angle going across the top of the card and snipped off the excess.
- I added a 1/4 x 5 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock across the seam, and trimmed off the excess.
- Let’s Celebrate from Sumthin’ Sumthin’ was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on a diagonal.
- I stamped the Beautiful Bunch flower with Calypso Coral Ink on Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock and punched with the Fun Flower Punch. I stamped it again with Mossy Meadow Ink on Pistachio Pudding cardstock and punched with the 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch.
- I added a little rhinestone in the center for a little bling!
It’s a WOW for me! Although the design is very CAS, the Gold Soiree shimmers in the background and the flower pops! I love it!
We’re just starting the Summer Collection 2014 over on Create with Connie and Mary! It’s not too late to join! We are featuring products from the NEW CATALOG…lots of great ideas for classes and stamp camps or gifts! Don’t miss it! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!