I’ve been wanting to get back to doing more challenges each week! It is fun trying new sketches and color combos, plus themes! This card fits TWO Challenges…the “bounce” challenge on CASology (CAS Week 333). I figure bunnies bounce or hop along the ground, right? And, I used the Sketch from Freshly Made Sketches (FMS377).
I also used Best Bunny stamp set for my card which is the Create with Connie and Mary feature collection right now! We have SIX treat/favor tutorials in this Best Bunny Treat Box Collection! And now you have a card idea, too! You’ll be all set for Easter! See more details here.
Here’s my card. I LOVE that sweet LITTLE bunny in this Best Bunny Stamp Set, so I made some different colored “peeps” with it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- I created the “sky” with Pool Party Ink and an AquaPainter for a wash above the grass and bunnies. Then used the speckle stamp from Beauty Abounds stamped off with Pool Party Ink.
- On the 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 layer of Whisper White, the grass from Best Bunny was stamped several times with Garden Green Ink.
- On separate Whisper White scrap, the Best Bunny stamp set bunnies were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Easter Blessings from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and trimmed down. It was added over the bunnies.
- Finally, three Gingham Gala Sequins were added around the bunnies for a little bling.
Isn’t that sweet??? I’m glad it turned out like I pictured it in my head!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV