I’ve been wanting to get back to doing more challenges each week! It is fun trying new sketches and color combos, plus themes! This card fits TWO Challenges…the “bounce” challenge on CASology (CAS Week 333). I figure bunnies bounce or hop along the ground, right? And, I used the Sketch from Freshly Made Sketches (FMS377).
I also used Best Bunny stamp set for my card which is the Create with Connie and Mary feature collection right now! We have SIX treat/favor tutorials in this Best Bunny Treat Box Collection! And now you have a card idea, too! You’ll be all set for Easter! See more details here.
Here’s my card. I LOVE that sweet LITTLE bunny in this Best Bunny Stamp Set, so I made some different colored “peeps” with it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- I created the “sky” with Pool Party Ink and an AquaPainter for a wash above the grass and bunnies. Then used the speckle stamp from Beauty Abounds stamped off with Pool Party Ink.
- On the 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 layer of Whisper White, the grass from Best Bunny was stamped several times with Garden Green Ink.
- On separate Whisper White scrap, the Best Bunny stamp set bunnies were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Easter Blessings from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and trimmed down. It was added over the bunnies.
- Finally, three Gingham Gala Sequins were added around the bunnies for a little bling.
Isn’t that sweet??? I’m glad it turned out like I pictured it in my head!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!