I’ve been wanting to get back to doing more challenges each week! It is fun trying new sketches and color combos, plus themes! This card fits TWO Challenges…the “bounce” challenge on CASology (CAS Week 333). I figure bunnies bounce or hop along the ground, right? And, I used the Sketch from Freshly Made Sketches (FMS377).
I also used Best Bunny stamp set for my card which is the Create with Connie and Mary feature collection right now! We have SIX treat/favor tutorials in this Best Bunny Treat Box Collection! And now you have a card idea, too! You’ll be all set for Easter! See more details here.
Here’s my card. I LOVE that sweet LITTLE bunny in this Best Bunny Stamp Set, so I made some different colored “peeps” with it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- I created the “sky” with Pool Party Ink and an AquaPainter for a wash above the grass and bunnies. Then used the speckle stamp from Beauty Abounds stamped off with Pool Party Ink.
- On the 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 layer of Whisper White, the grass from Best Bunny was stamped several times with Garden Green Ink.
- On separate Whisper White scrap, the Best Bunny stamp set bunnies were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Easter Blessings from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and trimmed down. It was added over the bunnies.
- Finally, three Gingham Gala Sequins were added around the bunnies for a little bling.
Isn’t that sweet??? I’m glad it turned out like I pictured it in my head!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH