Ready for a Clean & Simple card? This one is super simple…at least on the outside! Really, the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper punched heart and Clear Wink of Stella on the row of punched hearts is what gives it a little pizzazz…plus the Love Blossoms Designer Paper! CAS-ology’s week 183 challenge is to use Glitter, so this qualifies!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Rose Red, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blushing Bride.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, a 3-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Love Blossoms Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- To hide the seam, 6 Small Hearts were punched from Rose Red and adhered across the front and the row of hearts were highlighted with some Clear Wink of Stella.
- The greeting from Stampin’ Up!’s Bloomin’ Love stamp set was stamped with Rose Red.
- Another Small Heart was punched from Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.
That’s it! It would be super easy to make up a bunch of these, put a Valentine greeting on the inside and be done. But…if you want to step up the INSIDE, here’s what I did!
- A 3/4 x 4 strip of the same Love Blossoms DSP was added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Love You from the same Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- The floral Heart from Bloomin’ Love was stamped with Blushing Bride Ink.
- The arrow was made by punching the Small Heart Punch from Blushing Bride Glimmer paper, a skinny strip of Basic Black cardstock and the small Banner Punch of Rose Red, cut with slits to look like feathers.
That’s it! Isn’t it fun? I think I may give this one to my husband for Valentine’s Day, even though it is sort of flowery, I think he’ll like it!
We are getting ready to launch our Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Session…have you signed up yet? If not, here is some information and a sneak peek for you! You can sign up over on Create with Connie and Mary…or on my blog sidebar!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets (each with 4 cards) and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all the projects and tutorials.
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
Did you purchase our 2-month VALENTINE BONUS SPECIAL in January?
Remember the February Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!