- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was sponged across the top with Pool Party Ink and stamped with the little flurries in Trees For Sale stamp set with Pool Party Ink. The background was colored with Pool Party using a Blending Brush. The sun was sponged with So Saffron Ink towards the middle.
- The greeting from Christmas Barn stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen Ink towards the bottom.
- The barn was stamped with Memento Black Ink and mostly colored with Real Red Combo Stampin’ Blends, leaving a few white areas. The Dark Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends were applied over the Real Red to darken the color all over. The roof and trim was colored with Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends and the windows with Light So Saffron Blends. The barn was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The silo was cut with the Barn Dies from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and sponged with Gray Granite Ink to darken. It was added beside the barn.
- Three trees and the wreath were stamped with Evening Evergreen Ink and colored with Light Soft Succulent and SU 300 Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Barn Dies and the trees added to the background. The wreath was added to the barn.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamp Sets: Christmas Barn, Trees For Sale
Inks: Memento Black, Pool Party, Evening Evergreen, So Saffron
Blends: Real Red Combo, Gray Granite Combo, SU300, Light So Saffron
C/S: Cherry Cobber, Basic White
Accessories: Barn Dies, Sponge Dauber, Blending Brushes, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!