This Sweet Citrus Bundle caught my eye right away! I love that it has a hybrid embossing folder that will emboss the fruit or background! AND I love that the fruits are combined onto one stamp image to make it easier to cut them out! I combined this new bundle with the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper from the Annual Catalog.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was added on top.
- The Hues of Happiness DSP was cut to 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 and adhered on top.
- The lemonade glass is 2-1/4 x 3 of both Basic White cardstock and Vellum Paper. The sides were trimmed at an angle to form the glass shape.
- On the Basic White glass, Mango Melody was sponged along the bottom, Daffodil Delight above it, leaving a “rim” of white along the top.
- The Vellum glass was adhered over the colored Basic White glass, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The lemons were stamped on Basic White cardstock with the outline image in Daffodil Delight Ink, the insides with So Saffron Ink. It was embossed with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder and cut with the Sweet Citrus Dies. They were assembled on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A slit was cut on the half slice to fit over the top of the glass.
- Wink of Stella was added to the lemons.
- Two sets of leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and cut with the Sweet Citrus Dies, then tucked around the lemons.
- The greeting from Sweet Citrus was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the top.
- A trio of green In Color Matte Dots were added to the background.
The embossing just makes the lemons SO realistic! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamp Sets: Sweet Citrus
Inks: Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody
C/S: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Vellum Paper, Hues of Happiness DSP
Accessories: Sweet Citrus Dies and Hybrid Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, In Color Matte Dots, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: KEFVNBRZ
Rain or shine, the delightful animals in Stampin' Up!'s PLAYING IN THE RAIN BUNDLE are sure to make you smile! Plus, the PLAYING IN THE RAIN DIES make it easy to cut out the animal shapes AND use the die accessories to add an umbrella, bridge, tree stump, kites or clouds to your nature scene! We've combined the PLAYING IN THE RAIN STAMP SET AND DIES with the RAIN OR SHINE DESIGNER PAPER for some bright, colorful fun! Our PLAYING IN THE RAIN CARD COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for EIGHT cards! See more details HERE!
Join us in sharing the sweetness of life by using Stampin' Up!'s SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE to create some frozen delights on paper! You can mix and match the sundae glass, bowl or waffle cone with the fun-loving greetings! Use different colors of ice cream combos, then finish off with a spoon or straw and a cherry on top! We've combined the SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet, delicious look! Our SHARE A MILKSHAKE COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to celebrate a special occasion! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration selections with any $50 US purchase! And let us tell you...ADORABLE IT IS! We've combined the ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet farmhouse look! Our ADORABLE OWLS COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to give someone "just because"! See more details here!