This Sweet Citrus Bundle caught my eye right away! I love that it has a hybrid embossing folder that will emboss the fruit or background! AND I love that the fruits are combined onto one stamp image to make it easier to cut them out! I combined this new bundle with the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper from the Annual Catalog.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was added on top.
- The Hues of Happiness DSP was cut to 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 and adhered on top.
- The lemonade glass is 2-1/4 x 3 of both Basic White cardstock and Vellum Paper. The sides were trimmed at an angle to form the glass shape.
- On the Basic White glass, Mango Melody was sponged along the bottom, Daffodil Delight above it, leaving a “rim” of white along the top.
- The Vellum glass was adhered over the colored Basic White glass, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The lemons were stamped on Basic White cardstock with the outline image in Daffodil Delight Ink, the insides with So Saffron Ink. It was embossed with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder and cut with the Sweet Citrus Dies. They were assembled on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A slit was cut on the half slice to fit over the top of the glass.
- Wink of Stella was added to the lemons.
- Two sets of leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and cut with the Sweet Citrus Dies, then tucked around the lemons.
- The greeting from Sweet Citrus was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the top.
- A trio of green In Color Matte Dots were added to the background.
The embossing just makes the lemons SO realistic! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamp Sets: Sweet Citrus
Inks: Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody
C/S: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Vellum Paper, Hues of Happiness DSP
Accessories: Sweet Citrus Dies and Hybrid Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, In Color Matte Dots, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!