I used two shades of yellow on my card…I was shocked how much darker Daffodil Delight is compared to Lemon Lolly! I guess I hadn’t put the two of them together before now! I also used my new Wanted to Say Dies…LOVE them! Hope they come out with a Christmas edition…wouldn’t that be fun with Let it Snow, Merry Christmas, Season’s Greetings, Peace on Earth, Silent Night…I could go on and on!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Lemon Lolly cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the Translucent Florals leaf branch several times using Gray Granite Ink along the left side.
- The small flower bud in Translucent Florals stamp set was stamped four times with Lemon Lolly Ink and three times with Daffodil Delight Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Translucent Florals Dies. They were added to the leaves with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Feel Better Soon from Wanted To Say Dies was cut from Lemon Lolly cardstock and the shadow from Gray Granite cardstock. I love how the gray really does look like a shadow! It was popped up with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some yellow Adhesive Backed Solid Gems were added to the background for a little bling.
Wouldn’t this card just cheer anyone up if they weren’t feeling well? I think so! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamp Sets: Translucent Florals (coming in Aug-Dec Mini Catalog)
Inks: Gray Granite, Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight
C/S: Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Gray Granite
Accessories: Translucent Florals Dies (coming in Aug-Dec Mini Catalog), Wanted to Say Dies, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!