It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week!
And here’s what I did using Sprinkles of Life again.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the 2 x 5 strip of Cherry on Top Designer paper was cut to a flag end towards the right side, then left a gap as the sketch dictated.
- Linen Thread was wrapped around and tied in a bow.
- Sprinkles greeting was stamped with Real Red Ink above the DSP.
- A 2-1/2 Circle was punched from Real red cardstock and adhered on the front.
- The base of the cupcake was stamped with Tip Top Taupe on Tip Top Taupe cardstock, then hand cut.
- The top was punched with the Tree Builder Punch, then stamped with Real Red and Cucumber Crush sprinkles.
- The candle was stamped with Tip Top Taupe and colored with Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Markers.
- The cupcake was placed on the Real Red circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Petite Petals punch from Daffodil Delight cardstock and a Perfect White Accent added to the center, and adhered next to the cupcake.
Hope you like it! Now go check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary! While you are there, this is the LAST WEEK to sign up for our Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event! Don’t miss out! Here’s a sneak peek of the SIX fabulous projects you’ll be making!