Our theme this week on the Saturday Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop is “AUTUMN LEAVES OR TREES”! I had trouble narrowing down what leaves I wanted to use (besides the obvious Thoughtful Branches stamp set that is still available). But, I noticed the leaves in Flourishing Phrases and thought they would be perfect dressed up for fall!
I paired the Flourish Thinlets with the Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack in the Holiday Mini. Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Chocolate Chip cardstock, folded in half.
- The 3-1/4 x 4 Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack plaid pattern was added to the front of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- A 3/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock was placed across the front.
- A 2″ punched circle of Whisper White was added to the front.
- The Flourish Thinlet leaves were cut from Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler cardstock, then tied the ends together with Linen Thread and tied in a bow. They were added to the circle with Mini Glue Dots.
- With Sympathy from Flourishing Phrases was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink in the lower right corner.
I always need sympathy cards, and I really like how this one turned out. Ok…continue around the blog hop to see what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team did this week on our Saturday Blog Hop by clicking the buttons below.
But first…we’re getting ready to start our September 2016 Mini Session and it’s time to sign up! The September 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the new HOLIDAY Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Sign up for both September and October for only $17.90 US and we have a Fall BONUS project for you designed by Connie Babbert using the Home Sweet Home Bundle! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for more details and to sign up now!