It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Design Team will be CELEBRATING LOVE…this can be Valentine’s Day, Weddings, or whatever special occasion creates LOVE in your life!
For this card, I’ve combined two sets, Labels to Love and Flying Home! I’m glad it turned out the way it did in my head!
- The case is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Painted with Love Designer Paper was added along the bottom. A coordinating 1/4 x 5-1/4 striped pattern in Painted with Love DSP was added above it.
- Four small hearts from the Lots of Love Box Framelits were cut from Melon Mambo cardstock.
- The LOVE greeting from Labels to Love was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut and adhered to the small hearts.
- The two birds from Flying Home were stamped with Memento Black Ink on the Whisper White cardstock layer, then colored with Light Pool Party and Daffodil Delight Blends.
- The Linen Thread was tied in a bow on one end and adhered to the beak of the bird with a Mini Glue Dot. Then other other end was tied in a bow and adhered, allowing for enough thread to slightly curve between them.
- The hearts were added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that fun? And it certainly is celebrating LOVE in my book! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Our BRAND NEW Bubble Over Collection Class Kit to Go is NOW AVAILABLE! We have four different options for you to choose from…with step-by-step photo tutorials that are easy to follow! You’ll get 3 card ideas (one a special fold) and one 3D project…I think it is perfect for craft fairs! Check out the details HERE!