I pulled out Christmas Cuties and the Lots of Labels Framelits for my tag…it is extra large for a big gift!
- The base (center) portion of the tag is Soft Sky, stamped with the snow cluster from Happy Scenes with White Craft Ink and cut with the large Lots of Labels Framelit.
- A 2″ strip of Whisper White cardstock was torn across the top and cut with one edge of the same framelit, then adhere along the bottom for the snowbank.
- The Christmas Cuties image was stamped with Black Stazon and watercolored with an AquaPainter and Stampin’ Write Markers in Lost Lagoon, Pale Plum and Basic Gray. It was cut out and placed on the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Snowballs were punched with the 3/8″ Circle (Owl Punch) from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and stacked into a mound with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting from Christmas Cuties was stamped with Black Stazon in the upper right corner.
- The Label was punched with the 1/4″ Circle Punch, then tied with White Glitter Ribbon.
- Another Lots of Label was cut from Pale Plum and placed behind the Soft Sky one in the opposite direction. Two Perfect White Accents were put on the tabs.
Isn’t that fun? I love how it turned out!
Our Create with Connie and Mary December Mini Session is NOW AVAILABLE and it’s not too late to join for only $8.95 US! See a sneak peek of the FIVE projects we did including a couple of the NEW Occasions Catalog sets! Don’t miss out!
Here is a list of the sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
- Bloomin’ Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- Wonderland (last minute gift packaging idea!)
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin’ Love Card Set
Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary! OK…follow along to Mary Brown’s blog to see her Christmas Tag, then check out the rest of the Design Team blogs to see what they did! Or go back to Deb Currier’s blog in the opposite direction!