I decided to use the Friends & Flowers Stamp set to make a cute little bunny for the front of my favor!
- The Blushing Bride base is 2 x 11, scored at 1/2, 5-1/2 and 5-7/8″
- On top is a 1-7/8 x 5-3/8″ piece of Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper.
- The face and ears from Friends & Flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White and punched with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch and Festive Flower Builder Punch. The body was punched with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch and the tail with the Blossom Bunch Punch from Whisper White cardstock.
- The ears and checks were colored with the Blushing Bride Marker.
- Happy Easter from Circle of Spring stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink in the center.
- A bow was tied with the Mint Macaron/Black Baker’s Twine and added to the ear with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The bunny was added to the front of a Lots of Label Framelit cut from Birthday Bouquet DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added to the front of the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To hold the favor closed, the medium flower from Blossom Bunch Punch was punched from Blushing Bride and the small flower from Mint Macaron cardstock, adhered together with Mini Glue Dots and added to the Mini Clothespin with Mini Glue Dots.
Here’s the inside. I found some of these chocolate crisp bunnies at the Dollar Tree Store…3 for $1 and they fit perfectly inside! I used a couple Mini Glue Dots to hold in place!
OK…isn’t that just the CUTEST??? Love it! Now continue onto to the Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our March and April Mini Sessions…we just opened March yesterday! Don’t miss out on all these GREAT ideas for only $8.95 per month! Here’s a sneak peek for March! After that, you’ll continue to Mary Brown’s blog, or back to Melissa Davies’ blog!