Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tempting Turquoise.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sky, two 1/2 x 2 inch strips of Festive Birthday DSP were placed in the left top area.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of the festive ribbons in Festive Birthday DSP was cut and corners rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, then added to the front.
- A 2″ Circle of Crushed Curry cardstock was placed in the bottom right corner.
- The cactus from Birthday Fiesta was stamped with Emerald Envy Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Festive Time Framelits.
- The flower was stamped with Melon Mambo and cut with the Festive Time Framelit, then added to the cactus with a Mini Glue Dot. A Rhinestone finishes off the center.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower left corner.
OK…hope you can see why I like the Festive Birthday Designer Paper! Next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our July Mini Session or go backwards to Melissa’s blog! We’re getting ready to start!
Coming Soon! The July 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the NEW Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Sign up for both July and August for only $17.90 US and we have a BONUS Summer project for you designed by Mary Brown using Jar of Love Bundle! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for more details and to sign up now!