I think what makes this card so striking is the color combination, what do you think? Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black, folded in half.
- The Tip Top Taupe layer is 4 x 5-1/4.
- The Flourish was cut with the Flourish Thinlets from Basic Black cardstock and adhered to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The larger flower from the Flourish Thinlets was cut from Real Red, the center flower from Whisper White and adhered together with Stampin’ Dimensionals and put on front.
- A Perfect White Accent fills the center.
- With Sympathy from Flourishing Phrases is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
That’s it! I just love this color combination! OK, next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our July Mini Session! It’s not too late to join…we just got started! Last chance to take advantage of our July/August BONUS Summer Project!
It’s not too late to join! LAST CHANCE for the Summer BONUS! The July 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the NEW Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Sign up for both July and August for only $17.90 US and we have a BONUS Summer project for you designed by Mary Brown using Jar of Love Bundle! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for more details and to sign up now!