I’ve been wanting to do a Magic Card for a LONG time…they were featured at the On Stage Convention, so thought I’d give it a try! Here’s the inside showing the “magic” with the colored image!
Here are a few basic details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tip Top Taupe.
- The Night of Navy cardstock layer is 3-3/4 x 5.
- On the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Melon Mambo cardstock, the flower bunch from Birthday Blossoms was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink in two corners. The Chalk White Pen filled in the centers.
- The Layered Circles Framelit was cut out of the center.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in the lower left corner.
- For the “magic” mechanism, I stamped the Pretty Kitty image with Black Stazon on the Window Sheet, then again on the Whisper White and colored it with Daffodil delight, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Smoky Slate.
- The Tip Top Taupe ribbon tab was stapled to the sandwich of Window Sheet and Whisper White to make the pull out.
Well, I love kitties, and this set is just as darling a cat set that I think Stampin’ Up! has ever had! Next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to find of more about our July Mini Session! It’s not too late to join…we just got started!
It’s not too late to join! We just started! The July 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the NEW Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Sign up for both July and August for only $17.90 US and we have a BONUS Summer project for you designed by Mary Brown using Jar of Love Bundle! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for more details and to sign up now!